What information we collect
- Any personal information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, purchasing services from us or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or the services you have purchased.
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
- We also record technical data such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names and pages viewed in our server logs. This information is used for marketing and security purposes.
How we use personal data
- To register a customer account.
- To handle customer service enquiries.
- To process orders that you have placed with us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
We only retain your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows:
- Invoice data is kept for a minimum of 6 years as required under UK Law